At Barry Bourke LDV, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the LDV maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your LDV vehicle.
As part of the LDV program, our team is committed to upholding the LDV Dealer Service Philosophy.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine LDV parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to LDV 's high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
Additionally, while you know your car is in good hands, so are you! Our customers are welcome to enjoy our Barry Bourke LDV lounge area with plasma television. So, you can relax and enjoy complimentary tea and coffee while your vehicle is being serviced.
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. By keeping an eye on some key points under your bonnet together with some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your LDV working well for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped-up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on the road.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your LDV vehicle.
The Barry Bourke LDV team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.